axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject CVS Layout (was Re: Axis Build System - Possible conversion to Maven)
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 05:38:51 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> [...]

All build issues aside, this is sort of a pain.  Maybe an archived CVS
repository could be made?  For example we would have "xml-axis" which is HEAD
and then "xml-axis-pre1.2" which is everything up to the start of 1.2?  Then in
the HEAD version you could move the tests into an acutal testing directory? Not
ideal, but then neither is having test packages part of the "src" directory.

Just an idea,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse