axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron.Kn...@vodafone.co.nz
Subject RE: Full details of WSDD file
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:43:20 GMT

Hmmm, unless I am making a foolish mistake, it appear that the distro
wsdd.xsd is incorrect.  i.e.  The WSDD generated by the adminclient list
command does not validate against this schema.

ADK

There is no magic.

                    Eric.D.Friedman@Well

                    sFargo.COM                 To:     axis-dev@ws.apache.org

                                               cc:

                    03/13/03 01:20 PM          Subject:     RE: Full details of WSDD file

                    Please respond to

                    axis-dev

What's wrong with the one that's in the axis distro? -->
xml-axis/java/wsdd/WSDD.xsd
There's even XMLSpy generated documentation, completely with pretty
pictures
in that same directory.