axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Duftler <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject How to submit bugs to wsdl4j
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:40:26 GMT

Hi Rick,

I've added the version information to the manifest.mf files. Thanks for
bringing this up. The discussion list for JWSDL and WSDL4J is in the cc
field of this note.

Thanks,
-Matt

                      "Rick Kellogg"

                      <rmkellogg@earthl        To:       "Axis-Dev \(E-mail\)" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>

                      ink.net>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  How to submit bugs to wsdl4j

                      03/06/2003 09:47

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

I would like to submit a bug to the wsdl4j project.  Does anyone know who
to go about this?

They are missing version information in the MANIFEST.MF file and I would
love to report this.  Over the long haul this will make all of our lives
easier.

I have reported this problem in Bugzilla for the following projects:
Xerces, SOAP, Velocity and BCEL.

Take care,

Rick