axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSIF WSDL2Java
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:43:56 GMT
Hi,

Just a clarification: the WSIF version of the WSDL2Java tool doesn't
duplicate the Axis code, it overrides some methods. So what I was saying
is that the common code should be factored out of the Axis WSDL2Java code
and Axis will extend it (to generate Axis stubs) and WSIF will extend it
(to generate WSIF test cases), so we share the stub interface and java
type generation in a clean way.

Nirmal.

Nirmal Mukhi/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
03/11/2003 12:37 PM