axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Axis Build System - Possible conversion to Maven
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:40:33 GMT
> just a cleanup of many of the architectural elements such as
> the handler framework, WSDL2Java/Java2WSDL pluggability,
> asynchronous operation, etc.

<venting>
P.S. I am getting VERY tired of people claiming that we need a WSDL framework that is pluggable.
 Several people, particually Russell Butek from IBM, worked pretty hard at making the "WSDL2"
framework so that it IS pluggable.  Take a look at the code before complaining that we need
this.
<venting>

--
Tom Jordahl