axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Axis 1.1 Final
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:31:47 GMT

+1 to freezing the code on Monday, then passing the TCK tests before releasing 1.1 final.

By "freezing", I mean labeling the CVS tree and only creating a branch (from the label) if
anything needs to change to pass the TCK tests.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: James M Snell [mailto:jasnell@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 11:29 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Axis 1.1 Final

Ok, Axis 1.1 has slipped a week from our latest target (3/10).  I
recommend that we do one final review of the buglist to search for items
that are actually critical/blockers then cut the release on Monday.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (877) 511-5082 (voice/fax)   ** NEW NUMBER **
     (700) 930-1979 (t/l)                ** NEW NUMBER **
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9