axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/xmls targets.xml
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:54:39 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Here's's my
> java -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=localhost|
> -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -Dhttp.proxyUser=XXXXX -Dhttp.proxyPassword=XXXXX -classpath $CLASSPATH
> $*

on, one of those second tier companies that dont have even a single
class A ip address family :)

I had the stuff in the build files to do proxy passthrough in a lot of
places, using <setproxy>, but didnt commit it as changes to buildTest
were hitting the memory limit. I think from-CVS ant builds fix the leak,
but these arent shipping in any form yet. Also <setproxy> only handles
password protected proxies in the 1.6 codebase. By setting the proxies
on the command line (and not ant properties in you are
bypassing setproxy. We do need to make sure that everything works when
you dont have any of these properties defined, though.

View raw message