axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Axis 1.1 Final
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:42:14 GMT
James,

We need to run the 2 TCK tests before releasing the code....I can take care of SAAJ TCK on
monday/tuesday. Can someone take ownership of running the JAXRPC TCK?

IMHO, Fix-Bugzilla-Bugs-Mode should end say end of day monday followed by a Fix-Only-TCK-Bugs-Mode
for a couple of days. This will push the release out a bit more.

Thanks,
dims

=====