axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Elenius <danel...@student.liu.se>
Subject EngineConfiguration [was Re: setEngineConfiguration]
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:30:26 GMT
Davanum,

Thanks for the guidance.

I wrote my own class called JXTAEngineConfigurationFactory, which
implements EngineConfigurationFactory (I modelled it after
EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault).

Now, how do I make EngineConfigurationFactoryFinder.newFactory()
automatically find and return my factory? I don't understand the
comments for newFactory()...

(I looked at the Jabber stuff, but it doesn't use any
EngineConfiguration stuff. JXTA-SOAP didn't use to either, but I needed
to do it for my changes to it).

regards,
/Daniel

{