axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Andrews" <paand...@cisco.com>
Subject asynchronous API
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:46:25 GMT
I understand that there is a design for an Asynchronous API to axis. I
was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of how much effort it would
take to get agreement on it and implement it and where people would see
it fitting into an Axis release.

I am happy to do the work myself, but I'm just wondering what the scope
of the task is and whether or not there is sufficient agreement about
the API for it be made part of the Axis project.

I guess I should point out that this is a very tentative offer of help
at the moment. However, should you want to you can look me up on
sourceforge where I am an administrator of the lejos project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lejos/ my id is mpandrews.