axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/extensibility server-deploy.wsdd
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 03:03:23 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 08:23
Subject: RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/extensibility
server-deploy.wsdd

> Weird - this test worked (and still works repeatedly) for me before your
commit.  Where does it say comments can't have embedded quotes?  Nesting
comments doesn't work (like /* and */), but quotes should be fine...

you cant have -- in an XML comment, this is a sporadic ant bugrep that gets
closed with a 'take up with the W3C' if you dont like this response.

Hmmm. Maybe we should let bugzilla move bugs to the w3c, it would work great
for soap & XSD too. And/Or we open a bugzilla project for the .NET SOAP
implementation.