axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Wyckoff <ben.wyck...@mirror-image.com>
Subject possible bug 15300 data point
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:48:24 GMT
Hello,
	I am a relatively new axis-user. I have used axis 1.0 a bit, 
and today decided to try 1.1 RC1. I immediately ran into the 
following problem with a simple jws file. I searched the bug 
database, and 15300 looks like a match, but I wanted to be sure. This 
same code works under Axis 1.0.

In a browser, I went to 10.10.10.28:8080/axis/arraylist.jws?wsdl, and 
I get this:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - ; nested exception is:
         WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for 
'http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding'. Namespace prefixes must be 
set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
  faultSubcode:
  faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix 
for 'http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding'. Namespace prefixes 
must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) 
method.:
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail:


-------
The jws file is very simple:

import java.util.ArrayList;

// Axis 1.0 would handle this OK in a .jws file.
// Axis 1.1 RC1 does not.
public class arraylist {
   public ArrayList foo() {
   	return new ArrayList();
   }

}
-------
The problem appears to be related to the ArrayList type. Other basic 
types (String, String[]) both work OK.

regards and thanks,
Ben Wyckoff

Mime
View raw message