axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.1 final
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:24:13 GMT
Most likely no.  We're working through the RC1 critical bug fix phase on
our way to a code freeze.  We'll probably have about a week of testing to
see if there are any other critical bugs before releasing 1.1 final, which
was scheduled for the 28th.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

"Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com>
02/19/2003 07:57 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

"'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc

bcc

Subject
Axis 1.1 final

Any chance that a non-release candidate version of Axis 1.1 will be
released by this Friday?  I'd like to use it for lab exercises in a course
I'm teaching and was looking forward to testing it with my labs this
weekend.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.