axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From tbent...@notesdev.ibm.com
Subject How does one register and create a Custom Provider?
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:30:55 GMT
I want to extend the JavaRPC and JavaMsg providers, and possibly create a
completely new kind of provider.

How do I register the subclassed providers with AXIS?

How do I register the completely new providers with AXIS?

How do I ensure that it gets called so it is used to invoke web services
for my special server?

Where do I look for all the configuration files that need to be changed?

I have read that this is possible, but have found no examples.  I did find

a reference to it in the Wrox book on AXIS and at
http://www.codenotes.com/do/articles/article?articleID=2039.  The
CodeNotes article is not available yet and I they want answers now.

Regards,
Thom Bentley
Messaging and Collaboration, IBM Corp, 5 Technology Park Drive, Westford,
MA 01886