axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: GZip Compression between Axis 1.1 Beta and Microsoft .NET Framework Solved
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:54:54 GMT
On my post 1.1 release todo list is to make some changes to the
distribution build script to get addons added to the distribution.  They
would be available as separate zip files.  As this is not a critical todo,
I will not be doing it before the 1.1 release.  That said, however, we
always accept patches so if you'd like to do the work...... :-)

In any case, what do the other committers feel about this? should it be in
the main package (i.e. samples) or addons?

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

"Kellogg, Richard" <RKellogg@MICROS.COM>
02/24/2003 07:29 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

bcc

Subject
RE: GZip Compression between Axis 1.1 Beta and Microsoft .NET Framework
Solved

No this has not been added to CVS.  I did not like the idea of the source
being added to addons.  Those source files are not included in the src
download and no one would ever see them.  I would have preferred them
making their way into samples.  Any thoughts?

We need to add a reference to the .NET Interop WIKI as well.