axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Castor support
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:19:55 GMT
Btw, I know this has been in for a while and I hadn't said anything about
it prior, but I'm somewhat concerned that this was added to the base
distribution.  Personally, I think stuff like this should be separated out
as an add on.  I'm not suggesting we move it ... I'm just stating my
preference for similar types of functions that may be introduced in the
future.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9