axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <>
Subject Status Check: Axis 1.1 RC2
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:54:17 GMT
Ok, we did a lot of bug fixing last week and have just a couple of
critical/blockers remaining.  There are, however, lots of "Major" and
"Normal" bugs that have not yet been looked at.  My recommendation is
since we had originally talked about having 1.1 out by around Christmas
(already 2 months ago!!) that we push all Major and Normal bugs off to
Post 1.1, wrap up the two current blockers and one current critical this
week and ship RC2 on Monday, March 3rd.  One final week of testing and
ship 1.1 Final on March 10th.  Let's establish these as hard targets.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

View raw message