axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject New WSIL Addon
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 20:32:02 GMT
FYI: I just committed a very simple Axis addon that renders a
WS-Inspection file for the services deployed to the Axis registry.  Usage
details are included in the README located at xml-axis/addons/wsil/README.

I had not intended for this to become part of the core Axis deliverable
thus the reason I added it to the addons directory rather than the
proposals directory.

(FYI: this took all of about five minutes to put together. it's simple and
it works but could be improved.  I'll make improvements as time allows,
but feel free to make any tweaks y'all feel are necessary)

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9