axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Current Bug List
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:49:53 GMT

-1.

Good thought, unnecessarily complex (IMHO) implementation.

Bugzilla is built for just this sort of thing, why not use it?

Here's an alternative:  Committers, go through the bug list yourself.  If you see something
you think should be fixed for 1.1, change its target milestone to "1.1 final".  There are
currently two bugs so marked: 10479 and 11815.  (10479 just requires appropriate build changes.
 11815 is something I think we can deal with for now by saying "only works for servlets 2.3"
(and checking in an implementation).)

We should then be able to run a simple query on bugzilla and see all the stuff we need to
deal with, and if there is discussion or people disagreeing, we can do it on axis-dev instead
of after everyone sends lists privately to James.

Thoughts?

--Glen