axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Sandholm <sandh...@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject xsi type suppression in SerializationContextImpl
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:26:29 GMT
Hi,

in the current implementation the xsi:type attribute is suppressed if the
service has another Use than ENCODED. However, we have services that
contain both encoded and literal operations. So I was thinking of putting
in a fix along the lines of:

            OperationDesc operation = msgContext.getOperation();
             if (operation != null) {
                 if (operation.getUse() != Use.ENCODED) {
                     sendXSIType = false;
                     doMultiRefs = false;
                 }
             } else {
                 SOAPService service = msgContext.getService();
                 if (service != null) {
                     if (service.getUse() != Use.ENCODED) {
                         sendXSIType = false;
                         doMultiRefs = false;
                     }
                 }
             }

If there are no objections I'll commit it.
BTW there seems to be a SQL server problem causing the test:
wsdl.dataset.DataServiceTestCase to fail with the newest code base. Has
anyone else seen this?

Cheers,
     Thomas

Thomas Sandholm <sandholm@mcs.anl.gov>