axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Nichol <snicholn...@scottnichol.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft ADO.NET DataSet Serializer/Deserializer
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:26:51 GMT
I believe there is some kind of support, cf.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103814904316115&w=2 and
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=103824280916575&w=2

On 11 Feb 2003 at 16:49, Kellogg, Richard wrote:

> Hi gang!
>
> Has anyone succesfully implemented a Serializer/Deserializer for use with Axis?  I want
to have a Axis webservice generate an ADO.NET DataSet class for use by my C# client front
end.  It looks possible and thought someone might have gone there before me.

> Any thoughts? Thanks.
> Rick Kellogg

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address, as it is filtered to
only receive e-mail from specific mailing lists.