axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Baker <krba...@metacarta.com>
Subject xsd:list... how to write wsdl
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:04:29 GMT
I'm trying to get java to speak to python.  My python code used to
return an array of strings which worked just fine.  Now it returns a
multidimensional array...  but it is returning it in the form:

<QueryUserDocsResponse SOAP-ENC:root="1">
<Result SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:list[1]" xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array">
<item SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:string[2]" xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array">
<item>Robert</item>
<item>Frost</item>
</item>
</Result>
</QueryUserDocsResponse>

I can't figure out how to write the type to retrieve this...  I just
want a multidimensional array of strings...  Any hints?  Which list is
really the "right" list for this?
					Keith

--
Keith Baker