axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Revised Interoperability between Axis 1.1 Beta and Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 FAQ
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:34:19 GMT
WSE adds DIME. But .NET1.1 doesnt include WSE

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kellogg, Richard" <RKellogg@MICROS.COM>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 11:05
Subject: RE: Revised Interoperability between Axis 1.1 Beta and Microsoft
.NET Framework 1.0 FAQ

Steve,

Could you please clarify your comment.  I have read through the attached
documentation on WSE and it does include support for DIME.

Review the following article for clarification:
Programming with Web Services Enhancements 1.0 for Microsoft .NET
http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/wse/default.aspx?pull=/librar
y/en-us/dnwebsrv/html/progwse.asp

It states:
The first version of the kit focuses on the basic message-level protocols:
WS-Security, WS-Routing (and WS-Referral), and DIME and WS-Attachments.

Have you done any testing with WSE and/or the .NET Framework?  If so I would
appreciate any verbage you might want to include in the FAQ.

Thanks,
Rick