axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: VOTE : Should we do this patch? (was RE: Request that zero length array interop patch be applied in ti me f or 1.1 final)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:54:40 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 11:21
Subject: VOTE : Should we do this patch? (was RE: Request that zero length
array interop patch be applied in ti me f or 1.1 final)

> OK committers, time to step up and decide this thing.
>
> Please vote +1 if you think we should reopen the bug and fix it by
applying the patch, -1 if you think we shouldn't, and +/-0 if you're
ambivalent.

> I myself am for including the patch, since it doesn't change our default
behavior, and does allow people who are having problems with buggy .NET
installations to get up and running, which at the end of the day is what
we're really hoping for anyway.  We should make sure there are comments
describing why it's there, but I see no harm in including it.

> So: +1

+1. Though Keith now owes us all a beer.