axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [wsif] RC3 problems
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:14:01 GMT

Hi,

Good news, the problem was that I hadn't set up my JRE to correctly deal
with the HTTP proxy server that is on my current network. sorry for raising
that false alarm. The samples seem to work now.

Nirmal.

                      Nirmal

                      Mukhi/Watson/IBM@        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      IBMUS                    cc:

                                               Subject:  RC3 problems

                      01/23/2003 05:38

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Hi,

I have some good news to report - I found poblems with the same samples in
the RC1. I know from previous use of the RC1 that those problems did not
exist before. So this means that either there is something wrong with my
environment - network issues, or installed JAR versions (I am on a
different machine than the one I normally use) or the external services
used by those samples have changed in some way, both of which absolve WSIF
of responsibility :-) But of course weneed more testing to identify why
this is happening.

Nirmal.