axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/addons - New directory
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:17:25 GMT
I debated that, but figured that the addons should exist on essentially
the same level as proposals and stay out of the main java distribution
tree.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
01/15/2003 04:46 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

"'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc

bcc

Subject
RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/addons - New directory

Should this be xml-axis/java/addons?

--Glen