axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Rineholt <rineh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Call Parameter details
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:43:02 GMT
well... I think Axis itself only uses directly two externals to figure out
the input/output parms: the WSDL it self,  and WSDL4J.  So that should be
sufficient for it to be discovered again :-) Granted it may not be optimal
from a performance or code re use aspect.  As for Axis providing this
information; Does Axis plan to externalize this as a service (i.e. API) ?
Is it something if I write code to will be supported and can be depend on
not changing?  Or, should/will it be something internal to Axis?

Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

rineholt@us.ibm.com