axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils WSDLUtils .java
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:56:50 GMT
>   - Upgrading WSDL2Java to support WSDL 1.2 as well (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsdl12-20020709/)

Uh...  I wouldn't do any work on this right now.

The working group (which I am a member of) is busy trying to solve lots of fun problems which
in the process is turning what is called WSDL 1.2 in to what is really WSDL 2.0.  We don't
want to track this work till its further along.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: dims@apache.org [mailto:dims@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 4:25 PM
To: xml-axis-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils
WSDLUtils.java

dims        2003/01/19 13:25:11

  Modified:    java/src/org/apache/axis Constants.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/symbolTable FaultInfo.java
                        SymbolTable.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava JavaSkelWriter.java
                        JavaStubWriter.java Utils.java
               java/test/soap12 TestDeser.java TestHrefs.java TestRPC.java
                        TestVersionMismatch.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/utils WSDLUtils.java
  Added:       java/test/wsdl/soap12/assertion build.xml soap12-test.wsdl
                        Soap12TestDocBindingImpl.java
                        Soap12TestRpcBindingImpl.java
                        WhiteMesaSoap12TestSvcTestCase.java
               java/test/wsdl/soap12/additional soap12-add-test.wsdl
  Log:
  - Updating to latest SOAP1.2 CR (http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part1/)
  - Upgrading WSDL2Java to support WSDL 1.2 as well (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-wsdl12-20020709/)
  - Started work on test cases for both in test\wsdl\soap12 directory
  - Picked up 2 wsdls from http://www.whitemesa.net/test-soap12/soap12-test-index.htm
  - Currently test\wsdl\soap12\additional\soap12-add-test.wsdl points to WhiteMesa's endpoint.

  Notes:
  - FYI, WSDL4J does not support DIME or SOAP1.2. Had to use UnknownExtensibilityElement to
extract info :-(