axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Wei Chen" <wc...@vitria.com>
Subject test/wsdl/echo testcase
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:35:02 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build a more complicate test case for document/literal
style. So I built one based on test/wsdl/echo testcase with small
modification. But I can not make it to work.

The modification is to add one more parameter to the operation (see the
attched WSDL):

<wsdl:message name="echoRequest">

<wsdl:part element="tns1:MyElement" name="MyElement" />

<wsdl:part element="tns1:simple" name="MyNewNumber" />

</wsdl:message>

I got the NullPointer exception:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
java.lang.NullPointerException

        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.j

ava:383)

        at
org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider

.java:291)

Is this a bug or my modification is not legal? If someone can confirm
this is a bug, I will put it in the Bugizilla.

Thanks.

- Wei Chen