axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jools Enticknap <>
Subject XML-RPC support in AXIS
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:46:07 GMT
Hi All

I'm currently a lead developer for a company who have an XMLRPC based
webservices system. who are looking to introduce SOAP.

I've managed to write a provider which allows them to use the existing
XMLRPC services using axis, however it makes sense to move the whole
thing over to Axis at some point.

I originally wrote the XMLRPC system for my company over 2 years ago,
but it has been implemented in the same way as axis (which was weird
when I found out) and I would like to lend a hand at getting this
feature implemented.

I've found some comments in the code which point out where the code
might need to go, but I want to here from the developers in case
somebody is already working on this.

If there is'nt anybody working on this I'd be glad to write it myself.

Best regards

View raw message