axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS/WSIF] proposed new WSIF home page URL
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:36:35 GMT

wsif.apache.org sounds fine to me, probably everyone who liked
xml.apache.org/wsif would be happy with that also.

I think our main concern should be how long this will all take. We want to
have an Apache WSIF release this year and would like something better than
the current
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-axis-wsif/java/readme.htm

Presumably with the ok of AXIS people we could create something at
xml.apache.org/axis/wsif very quickly? But wsif.apache.org or
xml.apache.org/wsif would take longer? Sam, can you verify any of this and
give us any idea if its feasible to be doing this in the time frame of this
release?

Thanks,

       ...ant

Anthony Elder