axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/proposals/jabber Axis1.0_JabberTransport.zip
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:39:59 GMT
Yep, will do.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com>
12/31/2002 11:45 AM
Please respond to axis-dev

axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc

bcc

Subject
Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/proposals/jabber Axis1.0_JabberTransport.zip

James,

Can you please checkin the sources directly? (instead of zip?)

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/