axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis-wsif/java/samples/simplesoap/client/stub/com - New directory
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:47:56 GMT
Hi,

Yes, the change of package names is fine, I should have made them
powercase in the first place.

Re. running WSDL2Java automatically - could be done - we could fix the ant
target for samples to do that for all sample WSDLs for example, not too
hard. But you're right, we should hold off on it now - one reason being an
incompatibility I found (and put into bugzilla) that results in generated
stubs not working with WSIF automatically.

Nirmal.

"Anthony Elder" <ant.elder@uk.ibm.com>
12/10/2002 06:17 AM
Please respond to axis-dev