axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis-wsif/java/samples/simplesoap/client/stub/com - New directory
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:17:09 GMT

Nirmal, I've changed the package structure of the new samples you've been
adding, hope you don't mind.

The problem was that presently we have everything structured so that all
that needs to go in the build classpath is java/samples and everything is
picked up from there, and you don't need to change anything when new stuff
is added. Also the code guidelines say package names should be all
lowercase.

We were discussing having the build generate all the WSDL2Java files so we
always generate them from the latest WSDL2Java code, what do you think
about doing that? Realistically this would probably have to be post 2.0
work.

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development
IBM UK Laboratories,  Hursley Park
(+44) 01962 818320, x248320, MP208.

antelder@apache.org on 10/12/2002 11:03:12

       xml-axis-wsif/java/samples/simplesoap/client/stub/com - New
       directory

antelder    2002/12/10 03:03:12

  xml-axis-wsif/java/samples/simplesoap/client/stub/com - New directory