axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Mukhi <nmu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [wsif] tools.jar requirement for org.apache.wsif.compiler.schema.tools.Conventions
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:50:43 GMT
Hi,

+1 for getting rid of the tools.jar dependency introduced by JDKCompile.

I'd also +1 for deprecating Schema2Java completely and using WSDL2Java
instead, but that's probably a post-2.0 vote. Come to think of it - now
that we don't have our own stub compiler (i.e. the old
"PortTypeCompiler"), where is Schema2Java used?

Nirmal.

"Anthony Elder" <ant.elder@uk.ibm.com>
12/10/2002 06:46 AM
Please respond to axis-dev