axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Mozilla and automatic ?wsdl generation with Axis 1.0
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 20:00:49 GMT
> +0 to making this a configurable option of axis, something like
> <parameter name="wsdl-mimetype" value="text/plain" />

There are already too many options available with regards to SOAP, WSDL,
etc.  I say we pick one and stick with it.

> Actually, does WSDL have/need its own mime type like
application/wsdl+xml ?
> That way a proper WSDL viewer could bind to it?

I personally think this would be best, but I have doubts it would ever
happen.  I believe the WSDL working group considered this at some point,
not I'm not entirely sure.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

"Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote on 12/16/2002 11:42:12 AM:

> [...]

HTTP