axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony Elder" <ant.el...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS/WSIF] proposed new WSIF home page URL
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:33:43 GMT

OK looks like this is decided for us, lets go with xml.apache.org/axis/wsif
for this release, we already have enough votes to do this right now.

ws.apache.org/wsif seems like a good prospect perhaps in time for a WSIF
2.1 release so how about we aim for that in the background. Sam, is there
anything the WSIF people can do to help get something like
ws.apache.org/wsif to happen?

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com