axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Davis <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSIF - Is it dead?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:15:52 GMT

I'd be interested in knowing what you can do with WSIF that you can't do
with Axis - w.r.t. SOAP I haven't seen anything.
-Dug

easter <easter@free.fr> on 12/02/2002 11:52:00 AM

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: WSIF - Is it dead?

Actually that's what I started off with, till I realised it's limitations.
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the WSIF stuff integrated into the axis
code base....

WH