axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron.Kn...@vodafone.co.nz
Subject RE: annoying hypen in AdminClient list
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 23:17:06 GMT

I agree this is odd.  The console output here is part of the business
function of the app.  Separation of concerns would have us view logging as
distinct from the core business logic.  What we are in fact doing is
relying on logging to provide an integral part of our functionality.

IMO  This should be fixed.

ADK

There is no magic.

                    Doug Davis

                    <dug@us.ibm.co       To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: annoying hypen in AdminClient list

                    04/12/2002

                    10:04

                    Please respond

                    to axis-dev

Oh thank god someone else _finally_ thinks this is odd!
:-)
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 12/03/2002 05:02:06 PM