axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Andras.A...@nokia.com>
Subject typemapping for soap1.1 and soap1.2
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:25:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm just implementing the soap 1.2 version of array ser/desr and I would like to have some
comments about the typemappingregsirty. If an array is serialized the java.lang.object[][][]...
can be resolved by two qname (with soap 1.1 and soap 1.2 namespace). As the code says there
is one default type mapping either soap 1.1 or soap 1.2.

I think that is a little problem because the default type mapping has to be selected by the
actual soap version which is dinamic. Does my assumption is correct ?

Br,
Andras