axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Geuer-Pollmann <maill...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>
Subject RE: digital signatures and security
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:03:16 GMT
At the moment, axis has a sample an creating xml signatures using apache
xml-security. In the near future, apache xml-security will also contain xml
encryption so that all ws-security related cryptographic primitives are
implemented under the apache hood.

SAML is available from www.opensaml.org which also uses apache
xml-security.

Kind regards,
Christian
<geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>

--On Dienstag, 17. Dezember 2002 11:52 -0500 Tom Jordahl