axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [wsif] handling of Java generated code from WSDL2Java (Re: [wsif] WSDL2Java and WSIF)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 02:27:30 GMT
Nirmal Mukhi wrote:

> Basically we need something that follows JAX-RPC rules and operates on
> the abstract service description alone, without even looking for
> bindings, the service element, etc. Hopefully it should be easy to
> customise WSDL2Java to do this. Also would be nice to package such a
> tool along with WSIF - right now we'll be forced to point users
> elsewhere, but since current tools assume so much about the structure
> of a WSDL - such as the existence of a SOAP binding - users might have
> a hard time finding a suitable tool.

hi,

i think that until we have such tool bundled we should make sure we
check in always Java code generated from WSDL so samples will work.
otherwise it may not be possible to recreate working samples if somebody
will checkout old versions of WSIF from CVS ...

just a thought,

alek

--
The ancestor of every action is a thought. - Ralph Waldo Emerson