axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: [AXIS/WSIF] proposed new WSIF home page URL
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 15:48:38 GMT
Jeremy Hughes wrote:

>I agree, http://apache_web services_project_name.apache.org/wsif is the
>ideal, but until there *is* an apache webservices project we are still a
>subproject of Axis. I voted +1 for xml.apache.org/axis/wsif because I think
>we should be consistent with out current subproject position. When a
>webservices project is created, then we should change the home page.
>However, I'm willing to be outvoted so I'm updating my vote to:
>
>+1 for http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif
>-0 for http://xml.apache.org/wsif

hi,

i think that this is right for now:

+1 to get good WSIF page at http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsif

but we also need to think aboout future:

+1 to work to create Web Services umbrella project  all for Web Services
related projects where WSIF would naturally belong together with Apache
SOAP, AXIS, Apache WSIL, XML-RPC and other web services projects in
future hosted together inb http://ws.apache.org ...

thanks,

alek

--
The ancestor of every action is a thought. - Ralph Waldo Emerson