axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started Sample Doc
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 18:31:10 GMT
You can also try taking a look at
http://www.sosnoski.com/presents/java-xml/axis/axis-service.html which
gives a run through of turning existing Java classes (passing a bean as
the return value for a method call) into a service and client. This
assumes you have your classpaths and such set up, but otherwise spells
out all the steps required. I should probably adjust some of the details
now that I understand better what Axis is doing, but the procedure given
there works as described.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Enterprise Java, XML, and Web Services Support
http://www.sosnoski.com