axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject DO NOT REPLY [Bug 15130] - malformed encoding when SOAPBodyElement's data are not ISO8859_1 characters
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:00:58 GMT
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, BUT PLEASE POST YOUR BUG 
RELATED COMMENTS THROUGH THE WEB INTERFACE AVAILABLE AT
<http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15130>.
ANY REPLY MADE TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT BE COLLECTED AND 
INSERTED IN THE BUG DATABASE.

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15130

malformed encoding when SOAPBodyElement's data are not ISO8859_1 characters





------- Additional Comments From rong@borland.com.cn  2002-12-30 07:00 -------
Dims,

I sumbit two test case in attachments. 
mimemessage.zip contains a simple modification to "message" sample within axis 
bundle. I add some code in the client to transfer a attachment and some Chinese 
characters besides original data. If the fix of MimeUtils.java did not be 
applied, the server side would threw a XML parsering error because of the 
malformed encoding from the client.
mimerpc.zip is a RPC based service. I wrote a wrapper class wrapping a string 
and a data handler as a RPC method return type to transfer primitive data and 
files synchronously. The problem is the same. the string in wrapper instance 
could not be characters other than Latin-1 if the fix did not be applied.

Sam

Mime
View raw message