axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.1 beta up
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:28:35 GMT
Here's a list of bugs fixed since 1.0: (Beware of line-breaks)

http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&resolutionFIXED&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=10%2F7%2F2002&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&product=Axis&cmdtype=doit

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/