axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefanini, Steve" <Stefa...@ncr.disa.mil>
Subject RE: Getting Started Sample Doc
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:18:10 GMT
Timing is everything - I was just starting to build a web service using
axis, and, being clueless, your offer sounds MOST appealing.  Contact me if
you require anything...

steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Forbis [mailto:chris.forbis@veritas.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 8:59 AM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Getting Started Sample Doc

Before I get started on this doc I wanted to make sure that others felt it
would be something worth having along with Axis.

I am planning on making a short doc that will take a new axis uses step by
step though the process of making a simple web service and client app for
that service.  I was going to include the wsdl2java stuff to build all the
skeletons and make the client stubs.

Does anyone see a need for this before I start :-)  Also has someone else
already started so I don't duplicate work?

Thanks
Chris