axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeremy Hughes" <hugh...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject [WSIF] Keyword substitution work - WSIF committers please take note
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 13:50:43 GMT
I have completed the keyword substitution work from our RELEASE_TASKS.txt.
When we checked in WSIF files to CVS initially it was done with Eclipse v1
which checked them all in as binaries! The change I have doen is to change
all text files so they are now flagged as ASCII and use the default keyword
substitution which is -kkv.

What you need to do:

If you have checked out WSIF you should now back that up and recheck out the
whole of the xml-axis-wsif tree, then if you have any differences in your
backup, merge them across. This is to reset the CVS/Entries files.

If you have checked out WSIF into Eclipse then I recommend backing up the
project, deleting the original and rechecking out xml-axis-wsif. Do this for
any branched code you have too. You can copy the .classpath and .project
files from the backup into the newly checked out project to get it to
compile again.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeremy




Mime
View raw message