axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kulawik" <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject WSDL2Java - How to configure the Stubclasses name ?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 01:08:29 GMT
Hello,

I just want to use the same name for the Stubclass, as like the
Serverclass.
Currently I've the problem with the 1.1beta (and all following
Nightly-Builds), that the Stubclass will be called _Port, also the
ServiceLocator isn't been called ClassNameServiceLocator, it will be
called ClassName_ServiceLocator (all with Underlines).
My problem is not the ServiceLocator Name, more the name of the
StubClass Interface, who is now called ClassName_Port instead of
ClassName.

I think, here is a complete change in the actual Axis Version.
Has anybody else also this effect ?

I'm using following ant-code for creating the stub-classes:
<target name="create-stub-ContentSession" depends="init">
  <java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true"
failonerror="true" dir="${src.dir}">
	<arg value="http://${server}${server.path}ContentSession?wsdl"/>
	<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
  </java>