axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Bucholdt" <christ...@bucholdt.de>
Subject I don't know, which is wrong, Axis od .NET
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:30:23 GMT
Hi,

I hope it's not off topic.
Few days ago I've developed an .NET Webservice with same Methods.
Now I want to use this Methods from a java client using Axis 1.0/1.1b. If I
call one of the methods without a parameter it works fine.
But, if I want to use a method with a parameter, I get a
NullPointerException from the services method back, because the parameter is
'null'.
Know somebody this problem? What can I do? It's a problem of axis or .NET?

The parameter definition in the Java client:

call.addParameter("id",org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING,
paraName.getClass(), ParameterMode.IN);
call.setReturnType(org.apache.axis.Constants.XSD_STRING);
Object ret = call.invoke("GetSomeString", new Object[] {"t11"} );

Thanks for help
christian